Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rabbits and Boxing (but not a rabbit punch)

If you just watched the video (if you didn't, you're going to have to stop now or nothing else will make sense) you'll understand why that bunny died a couple seconds later. It wasn't all our fault we literally scared it to death; it was kind of wet from our dog and cat's mauling when we found it. We just finished it off. I fed it sugar water (which Morgan thought was lemonade) and I think it may have sent its little heart into cardiac arrest. We gave the bunny a proper funeral, then ate ice cream. Ice cream helps everything.


This is a boxing match Halle set up between the T-rex and Parasarolophus. Man, that second dinosaur is way harder to pronounce. That's probably why it isn't as popular. Come on, paleontologists - give us something the kids can say (or at least the moms)! I don't know who's going to win, but I'm betting the fish don't leave the match happy. If you're thinking to yourself, "What's up with Halle's hair?" you wouldn't be alone. Halle is into styling it herself these days, including giving herself and her sister a trim. It's kind of nice because then if someone asks me who cuts their hair because they don't ever want to go there, I can have complete deniability. At least Halle isn't boxing her sister. You can always find something to be grateful for. Right now, I think I'll place my bet on the Parasarolophus. His arms are longer.

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts, they always crack me up! You have such a fun personality and that makes you a fabulous mom...

    ReplyDelete